Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fine eyes

I was pretty excited to watch the Oscar's last Sunday. Now that I think about it I don't know why I was so excited. usually I have seen most of the movies up for awards but this year I had viewed next to none of them (Atonement and Definitely, Maybe are all I've seen in a theater since I left MI). But as usual, I got ready to enjoy the show. I love seeing all the gowns and all the stars. Then I flipped the channels during commercials and saw that PBS was showing the last two hours of the Pride and Prejudice mini-series. Well it was pretty much curtains for the Oscar's after that. No one can resist Mr. Darcy.



Ugh I really miss the museum now and then. I got bored at work and looked up what people were posting on their blogs about the museum (I'm a creepster). Lots of cute families have been going there. I really want to see the new Bob the Builder exhibit. It is very strange to see events pass by at the museum that I have always worked.

No comments: