Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Anyway

Life may not be as bad as it seems. I'm not this guy.



I'm also in a new area with no contacts, I shouldn't be so hard on myself.

We are going to a big swim-meet-thing for Brian's college this weekend. Should be a good time. I will probably have to make convo with other girlfriends who don't know what is going on. They wil have lots of free pizza and wings-a big plus. I've really been craving pizza.

Then next weekend I'm going down to Anna's again, this time because Rachel is visiting. I usually never see her, so I am very excited.

Today Horrible Helen wore an orange shirt. When she came back from her cruise last week she had re-dyed her hair. The 2 inches of grey were gone and her hair was one whole color again. Apparently it takes 4 boxed to get he whole length of hair covered in the dye. She says it is red, but it's definitely orange in hue, and it matches her shirt perfectly. Not a great color for a pale person.

No comments: