Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bye!

Goodbye Michigan, I've defected to New York.

I'm officially a New Yorker now. The license, the plate, the registration, the title and the inspection all switched. I was actually pretty nervous about the inspection. We don't have inspections in Michigan so I didn't know what to expect. But nothing was wrong I guess. They also don't tape your registration to your windshield ( I had to do that too).

Everyone at work had about the same reaction..."What Michigan doesn't inspect!?" "How do they know your car is safe?"
-Well I guess they just trust you to keep a working car on the road and a non-working car off. So are Michiganders more trustworthy? Probably not...I knew lots of people who drove around with a check engine light on.

Happy Valentines Day! (tomorrow)

Peter here at work is scrambling for a last minute gift and reservations. I feel a little bad for him. But not that bad, he totally didn't prepare. His wife is going to be pissed.

No comments: