Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dark Winer Days

What is new with me?

Not much. We heard a pretty solid rumor that we (the temp) are going to be out of a job March 31st. This is both good and bad news. The good news is that I won't have to come to this wacky place anymore, enduring stupid co-workers and mind numbing boredom. The bad news is that I need to find a new way to make money so I can eat. It is horribly depressing where a degree will get you these days. I know I need to be patient, but its pretty hard. Everyone I graduated with is filling in the work info on Facebook with real jobs. Why can't I find one of those?

I have a theory that Grand Valley State University sounds like a mail-in college. People must think I didn't really go to school.

Brian has been really really busy with school work. He pointed out that if I go to school after him (which is the plan), we really won't see much of each other for the next 3.5 years.

No comments: