Monday, March 3, 2008

"I'm just talking to myself" "Did you hear anything good?"

My new fav odd couple:



My life has become consumed by tabloid culture. I have to fill my time at work somehow. And the only thing here to amuse me is a computer. I can only read real articles for so long, and spider solitaire ends up putting me in a haze after a couple hours, and that leaves...Perez Hilton (among others).

Don't hate me, I hate myself enough for this.

I also watch too much TV. I read a ton at work (on the computer) so reading a book doesn't appeal to me as much as it should. I think I need to go for walks or somethings.

We are going on a GR weekend trip, the last weekend in March. Should be exciting. I haven't made the drive since September, should be fun (not). At least I will have someone to talk to this time around. Not to mention cruise control, it will be sooo much better with cruise control.

No comments: