Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Detroit What

We had a really good time this weekend at a dinner dance for Brian's MBA program. I might have had more fun than him. It was nice to dress up again. I hadn't attended a dance since the Presidents Ball with all the girls on my floor freshman year at GV. And before that it was the City dances. I did miss my own personal make-up artist (Emily), and getting ready with my friends. Brian only takes about 20 minutes to get completely ready and that includes a shower. He told me I should take something like 30 at the most.

Right.

Anna is coming to visit this weekend and will be our first official guest to stay over. I'm sure we will have a great time, probably induced by green beer.

After that is Easter weekend, and various activities including an Eric visit and a play and of course Easter.

And after that we are making a quick visit to Michigan. Thankfully Brian will be making the long drive with me. It is soooo much better to drive 11 hours with someone other than yourself.

No comments: