Thursday, July 31, 2008

Que pasa

I just ran our of tissues at my office desk. I need more. I am pretty attached to both tissues and chap stick. I probably don't need either of them, but I can't help myself.

Summer is in full swing and that means Big Brother has returned to CBS. I'm more sucked in this time since I can read stuff about real time happenings in the house all day long. So far the cutest thing that has happened is swimming lessons. Two house guest that didn't know how to swim at all are getting get instruction from a patient fellow house guest. Of course stuff like that never gets to TV.

Brian thinks we are watching to much television. He may be right. Once we get our Netflix in the mail and we feel like we should finish them as soon as possible to receive our next instalment. We just completed Flight of the Conchords: Season One. Hilarious. Last night we watched the first disc of Big Love, which was good but creepy.

Since we work out after work around five days a week, I've had a hard time phoning friends to chat.
Since I have tons of time at work, I'm trying email.

Update: My hand is still tingly. I don't think I have carpel tunnel. I haven't been working here that long. I think I may have slept on my hand all night or something last Monday. Anyway, I think it is gradually getting better, although still weird.

No comments: