Monday, July 14, 2008

Not now chief, I'm in the zone

This weekend marked our final wedding of the summer. It was by far the biggest and most expensive wedding I've ever attended. It was beautiful and probably exactly what they wanted, but it was kinda a lot for me. My favorite part may have been the great brunch they had for guests on Sunday morning.

The wedding included both Catholic and Jewish traditions. I was pretty stoked to yell "mazel tov" after the wine bottle was stomped.

The bride was wearing a strapless gown. They all are these days.

I just had my three month review at Abacus. The easiest review ever. My boss hates doing them and it shows. He ended it as quickly as possible and I was more than OK with that. Quick and painless.

I've been missing the Michigan beach this summer. I tried to enjoy it last year as much as possible before I left. Hopefully next summer we can stay long enough in the mitten for a beach visit.

No comments: