Monday, July 21, 2008

Let's see whose armpit smells worse?

Brian and I workout maybe five days a week on average. This is a lot for little me. We were lifting every other workout session, but I think I need to scale back. My arms were getting bigger and I don't really want them to get any larger. Huge arms might look awkward on my body. Watching TV at the Y makes the cardio portion go much faster. The problem with the TVs, is there are only three of them. Usually one is on sports and two are on news, sometimes that ratio is reversed. I would really like to watch MTV or Bravo.

We saw two of Brian's cousins from Long Island this weekend. One brought her photo album from her recent Sweet 16 party. It was seriously nicer than some weddings I've attended. As nice as I'm sure it was, I was pretty happy on my 16th birthday with pizza and a basement.

Sunday was a nice day. We finally made it to an early summer church service (9 am, why?). We sure picked the right day, there was communion and a baptism. The baby was super chubby and cute, she didn't cry at all. Later we tried to go to the local pool. We had to wait awhile to get in, someone had an accident in there. I always thought pooping was bad to pick up at the museum, but a pool totally tops that. After a quick dip, we headed to a Valleycats game. The ballpark was small compared to the huge Grand Rapids Whitecaps park, but just as fun. The game was really fun despite the whining children...but then it got rained out. Still a very relaxing day that seemed to go on forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's right. the best surprise party ever!! :) gosh you must have the coolest friends!
<3 Anna