Wednesday, July 16, 2008

These are their stories...

So at work about 75 percent or more of my time is spent doing nothing. I try to pass the time surfing the web. But lately one thing has occupied my time here. I have been watching Law and Order SVU a lot. Who doesn't like Ice-T? I can watch it instanly through Netflixs.

I think I need to scale back some of this. I have become increasingly nervous that some crazy person will scale the side of my building at night and hurt me. I am most paranoid in the morning when I'm alone in the apartment. It's all pretty ridiculous but I can't help myself. I used to really work myself up in my attic bedroom at my parents house. I would work out scenarios in my mind of how I would react to my attackers. Most of the reactions included hiding.

On a lighter note we got a free Sam's Club membership through my work. Here we come free samples!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Haha! Love it. Yeah SVU will do that to you!