Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Woah

Sometimes we think our neighborhood is crap. Some examples:
-I had just finished showering last week when I heard pounding on our neighbors door. I, obviously, go look out the peephole to see it was a police man who wanted to see her! Then he pounded on my door. When I opened up I was presented with a mug shot and asked if this was our neighbor (it was). Pretty much my crime drama dream come true. So now I'm insanely curious what she did and why the cops had to come find her. She's still next door five days later.
-There was almost no room to park last night because someone had dumped a giant red couch next to the dumpster. Lot of people who don't live in the building dump their trash with us. Next to Price Chopper it's probably the easiest place around.
-There was a shooting of a UAlbany student about a mile away from us. Pretty sad.

Our rent is good though.

I don't really know how to feel about an encounter I had at Geneseo (Brian's school) last weekend. A (gay) guy from his swim team came up and started dancing with me. After like two seconds he pointed at me and yelled, "YEAH FRESHMAN!!".

"Um, I'm 24."

I look to my boyfriend for help only to see him doubled over with laughter.

Awesome. He thought I was a recruit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It just means the Gay Men like you, you look young and hot. Revel in it Girl!!