Monday, August 25, 2008

It is now post time, and party time

Brian and I have been trying to squeeze as much into the last weekends of summer as we can. We finally fulfilled my dream of going to a drive-in movie, which there are several of close by. In Michigan I can only think of one, and it was a long drive. Anyway I really liked it a lot. It was nice to sit outside, and we could talk without bothering anyone. Cheap side: we saw two movies for $8 a person, can't beat that.

We have been going to our neighborhood pool a lot this summer and we made another trip this weekend. I won't lie it's pretty ghetto, but again pretty cheap (free). We can't bring any bags in, you have to put the bag in a locker or just carry stuff in. Whateves

SPAC is next on the list, we are heading there tonight for the John Mayer concert. I've never seen him, but I have heard good things. I think SPAC is a great place to see live music. Our second summer at camp we were there for three different concerts and they were all great. It's really nice have music available close by. In GR you pretty much had to drive to Detroit or Chicago for a lot of acts (unless it's country music, then there's no problem really).

Brian starts school on Tuesday, so I will probably need to entertain myself a little bit more. I might start knitting again.

No comments: