Tuesday, June 3, 2008

They say it's your birthday

Today I turn 24, my favorite number. Hopefully it will be a good year.

Freihofer's Run for Women is a 5k that they hold in Albany every year. Lucky for us it loops past our apartment near the start and back for the finish. It was really cool watching all the females run.



What really suprised me was the age of all the girls running. There was a six-year old running! We saw so many little girls running alongside the older people. They had legs as big as my little wrist! And they were passing people, lots of people. A lot of the girls were among the front of the pack finishing. I was amazed. Brian decided that I will run it next year. I decided I would see about that. I could run by our place next year, see Brian and give him the finger while I pant down the hill. Could be fun.

No comments: