Thursday, June 5, 2008

to a happy song



So basically I really like Weezer. Next to the Beatles they are probably my favorite band. I was very excited that their new album came out on my birthday (totally a sign), and Brian was nice enough to present me with it. You can tell Rivers is much happier than he has been in years. I'm pretty sure this is because he got married to the Asian girl of his dreams. In his words "Goddamn you half-Japanese girls. Do it to me every time".

My birthday was super fun. Danielle and Annie came to dinner at Bombers with us. I got a delisious pitcher of margarita mostly to myself. After a stop at our place we headed to karaoke. We met up with Dan and Chris who both sang. Brian sang too, which is always a treat. Even I sang (doesn't happen often) with Danielle - Toxic by Britney Spears. I think Toxic rock.

2 comments:

Misty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misty said...

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=93307

This reminded me of you.