Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Shannon Bar

Work has been exceedingly quiet this week. With Horrible Helen gone, silence reigns, or at least less ridiculousness. We found out on Friday that our office is being moved to a different building. All of us temps/interns are going to be stuffed into a large cubicle all together like sardines. This is going to make it much harder to avoid Horrible Helen and her and Tyler's conversations.

I also found out that it is more than likely this temp job will continue for months after March (when they told us it would end). I guess this is a good thing, I would never quit without another job lined up first. But I don't love it here, and that ending point was a deadline for me to find something else (better). As things stand I'm still looking and applying. And it's very discouraging. I just want to go back to school.

On a brighter note. My weekend was great. We went down to visit Anna at Seton Hall. Thuan was also in the city so we got to spend time with her too. Good times all around. I'm looking forward to more visits. I don't have friends in Albany yet, so time with my friends from home is all the more appreciated.

No comments: