Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Are these people f***ing stupid?

Well Horrible Helen is gone for a week-and-a-half. Her family is going on a cruise together. I guess its their "thing". Helen has been bidding on clothes from E-bay for months now. The one thing all these horrible clothes have in common is sparkle. Horrible Helen and her family all get dressed up in sparkle for every dinner on the cruise. This means lots and lots of sequins. I can only imagine being on a cruise, walking into the buffet and being blinded by all the sparkle. Not something I would want to experience. On a side note: I"m pretty stoked for her vacation too, I get a break from driving her home.

Horrible Helen being so ridiculous I haven't had a chance to describe any of my other co-workers.

-I share a cubicle with Alex (we are not important), he is a grad student at U Albany. He is 31, and wears horned-rimmed glasses. He's nice.

-Peter is the statistician with the foul mouth. He seriously swears a lot (more then my old roommate Nicole, and she had a mouth of a sailor). Every other work is f*** this and f*** that. Today he was like, "Is that how you spell count? Isn't there an O?"
Umm...wait what? ....Ohhhhh.

-Jamie is the other math guy, he is quite but talks to Alex and Peter. They go to lunch together often.

-Tyler is the another temp. He is nice enough, but really strange. He told one lady in a count Dracula voice, "Veh havve vays of vah-ching you!" Professional? Not really.
He also needs bigger shirts...

-Jenn is also a temp, but she has been her several months longer. She is a few months younger than me. We had similar majors and graduated at the same time. I hope I get a real job before her.

-Chris has worked for the state since she graduated for highs school. She is a nice lady, likes country music and has a little grand-daughter. She knows a lot of answers to a lot of questions.

-Jerry is the boss lady. We have a term called "getting Braffed", Jerry's last name is Braff, you get "Braffed" when you go talk to her and don't come back for three and a half hours. True story, this happened today. She used to chain smoke back in her office back in the day. A short woman, her pants are usually flooded and she makes her own jewelry. Jerry is ok on the computer, but she needs to be a lot better. Every email we send her is forgotten about.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Tell Helen that my good friend Louise enjoys the sparkle as well and that it is a good choice for fashionable clothing. That and hot pink tennis shoes.

Real Good Guac said...

hahah