Saturday, July 21, 2007

Tell me about it

So Harry Potter 7 is at my house now. My dad pre-ordered it. I have to work all weekend so my assigned day of reading will be Monday (which is my day off this summer). I plan to go to the beach and read in the sun. I read a lot of HP 6 at camp on the beach. Not a bad combo a good book + beach times.

I saw the 5th movie with my family last weekend. I really enjoyed the film. What I did not enjoy was my brother's groaning and moaning about the accuracy of every scene and detail in relation to the book. If he had his way the movie would be 9 hours long and slow as hell.

I've been walking/running my dog Bailey almost every night. I say "my dog", because I think I'm the only one that really cares about his health. If it wasn't for me he would get maybe 3 walks a month. Bailey is a springer spaniel which means you get the added bonus of compliments when you take him out. People think he's beautiful. I do too.

No comments: