Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Right Stuff

My graduation looms! I seriously cannot believe that I'll be done with grad school and have a masters degree in less than a month. It makes me a little sad. I'll miss my classes and my nice little downtown campus. I won't miss the pointless assignments that I sometimes got, although those were def outnumbered by the useful assignments grad school offered. I really liked learning about libraries, so mostly I'll miss that.

To witness my awesome graduation I have my parents, Anna, Rachel, Thuan, and Brian all visiting. Albany will be hoping! Hopefully I can juggle everyone and keep them entertained.

My last spring break as a student finishes up this week. I spent it dog-sitting (what else?). The dog was pretty nice but did throw up at 2 am. I played catch with him a couple time in the yard. The next day I realized it must have been years since I last threw a ball repeatedly since my arm was really sore.

The best part of dog-sitting is the cable! The only channel I really miss is Bravo. I love Bravo. And Bravo doesn't put their episodes online so I have to search for sad bootlegged versions on YouTube.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on graduation that's going to be great, and I know how it feels to graduate from a school you got used too. But you will start a new chapter of your life after that and it will be more exciting :).