Sunday, November 4, 2007

Got a ticket to Ride

So I have finally been interviewing for some sort of jobs. I kind of hate it. I don't like talking about myself this much. I really hate recalling scenarios that fit the "Tell me about a time you...." questions. I don't know, I'm sure it will become less painful with time.

Since I had an interview coming up (the first since 2003) I had to buy a suit to wear. Oh my god, it was a horrible. I do not fit into regular women's size on account of never growing after 8th grade. And no one (me) likes to shell out 300 dollars for something they aren't going to wear that often. But I had forgotten about H&M. I stumbled upon them at Crossgates and was immiediatly thankful they existed (they don't in Mich). This cheap Dutch girl found something that fit her and the price was oh so right.

I also purchased plane tickets to GR for the week between Christmas and New Years. I am looking forward to the visit and not driving.

No comments: