Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'd like to hear you read some words

School is up and running again which will result in a direct decrease of blog posts. This semester is going to be a rough one, particularly because I now have to split my time not just between school and work, but between school, work, and Brian. Just my luck he gets a rotation here during my busiest semester. When I'm bored this summer I'm going to be wishing I had the bf around.

I set the grade point average high last semester and want a repeat. I feel a lot of pressure to do well in school. The placement of this pressure comes entirely from my own brain and I need to take a chill pill for my own sanity. Making endless lists can only get you so far in the relaxation department.

Having taken my Young Adult literature class I have now moved on to the Children's literature class. I have to read 45 kids books. This might seem easy but believe me picking out a good picture book is harder than it looks. I know what ones I used to like, but twenty years later, those are out of date and the new ones look much different.

Lost is on again tonight. This is another problem for my productivity.

No comments: