Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What? No milk song?

Brian and I were at camp last week and loved it. After all of the changes that have been thrust upon us so quickly neither of us was super excited to go up to camp (normally we're pumped) last week. But once it came time to leave we were both really sad to go. I love spending time with friends from Fowler, I feel like I laugh so much there.

We were both volunteer cabin counselors for the middle-school aged week. I had a great cabin of girls who were neither too annoying or too naughty. Sadly the same cannot be said for Brian's cabin who had an extra dose of crazy.

Now we are back and can't ignore the fact that we have to move out of our cozy apartment. I have no idea where to find boxes here to pack things. And I really don't know if I have room in my new place for all the stuff I brought from Michigan almost two years ago.

The next few weekends are going to be jammed full with friends before Brian leaves and I start school. This weekend we have Thuan and Rachel visiting, obviously awesome. Next weekend we have an engagement party and staying with Mema on Long Island. Then the last weekend of August we are hosting a goodbye party for Brian which is also (for me at least) a goodby party for our apartment together. Hopefully I don't lose my marbles in between all the plans.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Booze Marts have plenty of boxes, I find beer boxes to be the best. If you need a place to store some stuff I can ask my folks, you might be able to keep some stuff there.

It was awesome having you both up, you guys make me smile!