Thursday, June 25, 2009

Express Yourself

Well this week I started at the New York State Library. So far they really don't have much for me to do there. Another job sitting and waiting for the clock to tick faster. But at least this job will look great on the resume.

The best thing about the job is the view out the window. I am on the tenth floor of the building which sits on a high point in Albany. I felt like I was getting vertigo for a bit my first day, but who knows what vertigo even feels like, maybe it was nothing.

Having something to do two days a week isn't so bad. Most people work five days then have two off, for me its the opposite.

Lately we have been going to the local library all the time. The DVD selection is great and Brian has been getting CDs out like its his job. I have been reading so much, I don't think I've read this much since my summer breaks during middle/high school. If I was in a summer reading program now, I would get tons of points for all the books I'm reading.

You can really feel the heat coming now. The weather has been so rainy lately, but now that it has stopped, the heat has started. I love going to the neighboorhood pool here so I hope to go all the time and get a fabulous tan.

No comments: