Thursday, October 18, 2007

Everyone should check out this great new artist, I know them personally and they are fantabulous - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=256737865

So the Beyond is my own little square of purgatory. I don't get sore like I did at first, but my feet are still mad at over this job. Most of the customers are nice, but about 8% are downright rude. I don't like rude people treating me like crap. The museum had their own brand of rudenss in the form of stick-up-their-you-know-what moms, but I had no idea the general retail public would be worse.

My parents came for a visit last weekend. Hopefully they feel better about the move now that they saw my surroundings. We went to the museum (my mom likes them more than me), and a brewery. Five years ago I would have never predicted visiting a brewery with my parents, and it was worth the wait. I was glad they came and look forward to a trip home myself.

I do miss school. Right now watching Brian busy with homework, I could use something to keep me occupied. But I also miss the learning, the reading, the discussion. I"m a dork.

No comments: