Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Hill

Well tomorrow marks my three week anniversary living in New York. So far so good I guess. I was really really bored and a little down for the first week. After unpacking I found myself with nothing to do and no internet. Worrying about money didn't help. Those days were the first since 9th grade that I have not had a job. So I got one. I am now a cashier at Bed Bath and Beyond.

Working there is loads different than working at the Museum. But I think all my experience from the Museum helps me to adjust quickley to this new job. I don't know if I will love it there, but it's a job and they don't pay too badly either.

We went apple picking today, something I havn't done since maybe middle school. A very enjoyable time. So now we have tons of apples and delicious apple cider.

No comments: